The Geneva Press Club offers a full range of services such as:
- The organization of press interviews and press conferences
- Invitations to events set up by the Club (conferences, debates, seminars, training courses, etc.)
- The circulation of press releases (1,500 journalists and members)
- Access to a fully-equipped conference room
- Access to the Club Directory
- Work stations available for visiting journalists
- Conference rooms available
Organizing a press conference at the Geneva Press Club
For the organization of press conferences to suit your needs, the Swiss Press Club has three distinct offers of services.
Organizing an event at the Geneva Press Club
The Geneva Press Club has tailored solutions to suit the needs of your organization’s event.
Disseminating a press release
For the dissemination of your press releases, the Geneva Press Club has a network of more than 1,500 journalists and members
Swiss Media Yearbook
Ordering the Swiss Media Yearbook
The Swiss Media Yearbook is a full list of correspondents and journalists accredited to the United Nations, to the Swiss authorities, to the principal editorial boards of French-speaking Swiss media and other Swiss media as well as the addresses of newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations and main internet sites.